Black Ore is building the leading AI platform for financial services. By combining LLMs, proprietary AI/ML and automation we accelerate core workflows for the industry, allow financial services professionals to be more productive and enable consumers to enhance their personal finance. Our flagship product, Tax Autopilot, combines AI with federal and state tax codes & regulations to simplify the tax preparation and review process for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and accounting firms.
Founded in 2022, we launched with $60 million in early stage funding from some of the world’s leading investors including a16z, Founders Fund, General Catalyst, Khosla Ventures, Oak HC/FT, Trust Ventures and leading tech founders/angel investors including Jason Gardner (Founder and CEO of Marqeta), Max Levchin (Founder of Paypal and Affirm), Tom Glocer (Former CEO of Thomson Reuters), Gokul Rajaram, and Mark Britto (EVP, CPO, PayPal).
Our team has an incredibly ambitious vision to completely transform the way businesses and consumers interact in financial services. We’re looking to hire strong team members to grow the team. Some of the traits we look for are:
- Owner Mentality - Desire to take initiative, identify problems and implement solutions
- Mission Driven - Passion for building AI/ML solutions that reimagine how businesses and consumers operate
- Intellectually Curious - Excitement going deep and building detailed understanding of the function, role, customer and problem space
- Team Oriented - Ability to collaborate respectfully and put the team above the self
You will be a founding member of Black Ore’s go-to-market team, working alongside the operations, engineering and product teams to drive the growth and success of the company. Responsibilities include onboarding new customers onto the platform, managing customer relationships and providing product education to your clients.
- Willingness to work hard and drive objectives to completion autonomously
- Proven track record of selling financial/enterprise software to businesses
- History of attaining and exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Comfort working in a high growth, early stage environment
- Highly organized in maintaining customer/sales pipeline & database
- Experience generating pipeline via outbounding (e.g., cold calling, email, etc.)
- Willingness to self-serve and support the creation of customer facing assets
- 3+ years in a closing sales/partnership role (e.g., account executive, partner manager)
- Experience working with accounting firms
- Prior experience at early stage B2B fintech start-up
What We Offer (for U.S. Based Employees)
- Competitive salary and equity based compensation
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Ability to define your own success
- Continuous learning and new challenges to master