Black Ore is building the leading AI platform for financial services. By combining LLMs, proprietary AI/ML and automation we accelerate core workflows for the industry, allow financial services professionals to be more productive and enable consumers to enhance their personal finance. Our flagship product, Tax Autopilot, combines AI with federal and state tax codes & regulations to simplify the tax preparation and review process for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and accounting firms.
Founded in 2022, we launched with $60 million in early stage funding from some of the world’s leading investors including a16z, Founders Fund, General Catalyst, Khosla Ventures, Oak HC/FT, Trust Ventures and leading tech founders/angel investors including Jason Gardner (Founder and CEO of Marqeta), Max Levchin (Founder of Paypal and Affirm), Tom Glocer (Former CEO of Thomson Reuters), Gokul Rajaram, and Mark Britto (EVP, CPO, PayPal).
Our team has an incredibly ambitious vision to completely transform the way businesses and consumers interact in financial services. We’re looking to hire strong team members to grow the team. Some of the traits we look for are:
- Owner Mentality - Desire to take initiative, identify problems and implement solutions
- Mission Driven - Passion for building AI/ML solutions that reimagine how businesses and consumers operate
- Intellectually Curious - Excitement going deep and building detailed understanding of the function, role, customer and problem space
- Team Oriented - Ability to collaborate respectfully and put the team above the self
You will be joining the VP of Operations to drive Black Ore’s business and revenue operations build out, partnering closely with the go-to-market, product and executive team. Responsibilities include defining GTM success metrics, procuring and standing up 3rd party operational infrastructure, partnering with sales to increase efficiency for the team and NPS for our customers, building out sales & marketing playbooks and driving special projects.
- Willingness to work hard and drive objectives to completion autonomously
- Prior experience in an Ops / systems role at an early stage B2B software company
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Previous project management experience (incl. consulting)
- Deep go-to-market and sales context (metrics, playbooks, tactics, etc.)
What We Offer (for U.S. Based Employees)
- Competitive salary and equity based compensation
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Ability to define your own success
- Continuous learning and new challenges to master